An Open Letter to the Esoteric Community
OCCUPY has become the new focus of the USA and, in a sense, the world. As such it should be, and for many is, the magickal focus of our pro-evolutionary energies. What we are seeing, in magickal and physical terms, is the emergence of a group-mind voice that, in essence, is saying ENOUGH! This is beautifully expressed as the 99% uniting to oppose the will of the 1% that have controlled the monetary and governmental policies in an anti-environmental, war-mongering and financially disastrous manner with little care for the majority. The focus on accumulating greed and power has reached such a verifiable climax that it has somehow cracked the façade of the ‘illuminati’ who see utter domination as their ‘divine right’ and this has fostered the united howl of rage that is erupting throughout the world.
Inspired by the ‘Arab Spring’ and the example of third world despots being overthrown by the masses they have jailed, tortured and suppressed for decades, OCCUPY is a ‘coagula’ of all the anger, frustration and pain felt by those in this country (and around the world) who KNOW that crucial decisions about aggression and environmental horror are being made with NO input from those directly affected. For so long the control and manipulation by the small but well-armed and politically powerful 1% has been so overwhelming that the masses of people have simply accepted the 1984-ish reality of daily life as a given. We have been programmed by the 1% via school, media, government and religion to accept things the way they are and to self-medicate with over consumption of goods and food and booze, anything but true will or real happiness.
The intense unhappiness and numbness most people feel today is not some sort of affect of our modern society that just happened, it has been clearly revealed over the last year as the affects of cynical manipulation by the ever richer, ever more powerful and arrogant 1%, a web of control and power-mongering not seen since the beginning of WWII. The wealth (and power) of the world is in the hands of a very few people who, no matter how benign they are, no matter how well-meaning, simply have no understanding or care as to how common people live. They have, over the last few decades, created what one journalist said was ‘their own safety net,’ meaning they don’t need Social Security or Medicare or Pell grants or mortgage assistance or public healthcare. They have it all and more. Thus the illusion that ‘everybody can be rich if they only work hard’ is offered as a carrot.’ This is, of course, a lie. 90% or more of wealthy people inherited it to begin with. We have been treated like sheep, lied to, controlled and jailed or killed when we step out of line, with manufactured wars as another way to point to ‘security’ when overt and insane suppression of human rights is called for.
Occupy is the manifestation of the egregore of the true will of a cowed populace that has been shit on so long and so completely that it sees no way out, but unconsciously it is furious. The steam first erupted here in the ‘tea party’ protests, which were quickly and completely co-opted and then used by the extreme right in this country to defend the 1%. The ‘tea party’ is completely funded by the 1% who sparked the anger! The history is clear and funding trails are obvious, this is the classic case of the rulers using dissent for their own purposes, the most common being to divide the poor and turn them against each other. Blame the Jews, blame the Blacks, blame the poor, blame the Fed, and blame ANYONE but the real oligarchy.
And the 1% can and have and will use people against people easily because they control all the levers of society; the money, the media, the government. And they are arrogant and sure of their power because of this. This is their weakness.
Money is a form of energy, of magick. It is not real and is created, like magick, from nothing. It truly, when used as a method of control and domination and, at times, terrorism, is the root of evil. Thus using the media and the military and $$$ to create a new feudal society of lords and serfs reveals a majority of the 1% as Black Magickans, locked into the Towers of their own Egos, gorging on increasing amounts of hoarded wealth and power and yet always fearful and always dissatisfied, bitter and paranoid. This is, in some bizarre way, straight out of the ILLUMINATUS! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson who, along with many other visionaries, saw this day coming.
OCCUPY is, to my mind, the appropriate and pro-evolutionary response by the collective human Will to an increasingly intolerable situation. Our planet is literally in peril, especially our environment! The increasingly precarious state of the world can directly be traced to the blind, suicidal egotism of those in charge. Even simple solutions, those that are clearly in the best interest of the planet, are being ignored but the controlling minority. Recently, global warming decisions have been kicked down the road again until 2020, way past the ‘too late’ date! This is madness, a paralysis led by the 1% who are so deeply imbedded in their own towers of selfish egomania that they literally do not SEE the problems or simply discount the scientific or economic facts presented to them, that is, the TRUTH is no longer truth to them, it is just one more thing to spin or suppress or taint. This is true insanity. It is the old formula of Pharoah/Osirus being mummified to reign eternally. This old dying-god hierarchal paradigm (pyramid!) is broken, its time is over. Some say it ended in 1904, some at another time. But the point is, the old program is broken, self-destructive and increasingly evil.
The new Program (or aeon or paradigm) is emerging and it is so radically different that it scares the hell out of the 1%, the oligarchs and dictators. It is based on the Group Mind and Will of the masses of people. Its exoskeleton is Facebook and Twitter and other networks of INFORMATION, but the heart of this new emerging force and fire is exemplified in the ‘Arab Spring’ revolts and, now, the OCCUPY movement. This eruption of free will began in Wall Street and quickly and, surprisingly to many, spread like wildfire to thousands of locations and still rages and morphs and changes as I write this. It is a New Child, a new voice, and it immediately gained wide support.
THIS is magick! THIS is the voice of species mind! This is the long-awaited beginning of the REAL manifestation of the new aeon or age or paradigm! If magick is not earthed in Malkuth (the real world) then it is useless. Here, now, all the new aeonic magicks are being earthed in the streets and in the minds of an awakening populace. No longer can the 1% convince us that we are not able to live decently because of this or that minority, or because we are lazy or stupid or not deserving of basic rights and needs. With instant media we can SEE and EXPERIENCE other working paradigms! We can see Iceland refuse to bow to the IMF and we watch Tyrants jailed after having their ass kissed by our leaders, we see that most countries offer universal health care but not the USA. We can SEE the astounding economic divide between rich and poor in this country growing while any hint of fairness is called class warfare by the far-right.
In the end, this is all about MAAT, fairness, right, what is true. The ancient Egyptians would say, when such a state of chaos or evil existed that ‘Maat has left the land’ and so it has. Yet now the tools used for suppression and manipulation are available to all who can get a laptop. Information cannot be suppressed or manipulated anymore with wikileaks and others opening the sealed doors. Vast economic unfairness cannot be hidden when the raw data is clear and compelling and can be spread virally person to person. Truly, this mass awakening of humanity is what we have been waiting for!
When I watched OCCUPY bloom, I was ecstatic. When it spread across the country, I whooped for joy and when it went international, I was deeply and profoundly amazed. All we who call ourselves Adepts have worked for, the evolution of humanity, the birthing of a New World, is happening right now and in the streets and it is the YOUNG, the crowned and conquering children of chaos and suppression, who are leading the fight. Already they have changed the narrative completely, the mantra ‘WE ARE THE 99%’, so group-mind in its simplicity and reality, has spread globally and captured the attention of all media. A new reality is beginning to form in the neo-nonviolent, leaderless, consensus model that is emerging from every circle and encampment. THIS IS A MANIFESTATION OF OUR GREAT WORK!
And so, by the power of the emerging voice of the 99%, the humanity we as adepts have vowed to serve and help evolve, I charge each and every one of you to do what you can to SUPPORT OCCUPY, whenever and wherever you can. It is not just a good idea, it is your duty. Every oath you swore, every initiation you took, every prayer or ritual or chant you have done points to this; The liberation of the human spirit and the manifestation of True Will and Truth and Justice here and now.
If you can’t protest in the streets, then bring them food, or medicine, or tents or other items needed or simply donate $- it isn’t hard to do. Following this screed are links. At the very least, direct your spiritual energies (or social networks) towards helping and furthering this crucial movement. Some of you are ministering to the OCCUPY groups, a marvelous project that offers spiritual guidance outside of the dominant monotheist religions that have helped the 1% keep their power. New modes of spirituality are everywhere evident in the OCCUPY encampments I’ve seen and a new priesthood is evolving to meet those needs, this is part of our work as adepts.
It is so easy to watch what is going on, and I’m quite sure most of you are cheering the OCCUPY protesters on, but it is crucial at this time to do more, to somehow help them, either with physical, logistic and/or spiritual-magickal support. This is the new battlefield for the soul of humanity; the next few years will determine the future we leave to our children and new generations. We KNOW that we have all the technology and resources to create a world that is cleaner and more just and which provides more opportunities for people to follow their way! Do we have the collective Will to do so? Our humanity is at stake and thus the Great Work. We are headed towards a new flowering or a new dark age, it is our collective choice. Those called Adepts always gather at pivotal moments of history and have a hand in the true energetics of evolution. Now is the time to act.
The Will to Love is the Law to Live
Note: OCCUPY (ayin, kaph, kaph,pe,yod) = 200= RESH= THE SUN !
The original site/center of the movement.
A global coordinating site
Excellent general information site- a lot on why/where etc.
WHAT DOES OCCUPY WANT?
A GENERAL SET OF DEMANDS
Because the Occupy Movement has no centralized authority or single leader, the emergence of a coherent set of demands has been a long and complex process, yet through GA (general Assemblies) the Will of the majority is coalescing around key ideas and demands. What follows is a set of points as agreed upon by Washington DC OCCUPY. It is very similar to other OCCUPY sets of demands both in the USA and abroad.
“The following was approved by consensus by the General Assembly of Occupy D.C. on November 30, 2011.
* * *
We have been captives of corrupt economic and political systems for far too long. The concentration of wealth and the purchase of political power stifle the voices of the increasingly disenfranchised 99 percent. Corporate dominance subverts democracy, intentionally sows division, destroys the environment, obstructs the just and equitable pursuit of happiness, and violates the rights and dignity of all life.…
We are assembled because…
▪ It is absurd that the 1 percent has taken 40 percent of the nation’s wealth through exploiting labor, outsourcing jobs, and manipulating the tax code to their benefit through special capital tax rates and loopholes. The system is rigged in their favor, yet they cry foul when anyone even dares to question their relentless class warfare.
▪ Candidates in our electoral system require huge sums of money to be competitive. These contributions from multinational corporations and wealthy individuals destroy responsive representative governance. A system of backroom deals, kickbacks, bribes, and dirty politics overrides the will of the people. The rotation of decision makers between the public and private sectors cultivates a network of public officials, lobbyists, and executives whose aligned interests do not serve the American people.
▪ The entrenched two-party system overlooks public interests by pursuing narrow political goals. This climate encourages candidates to polarize voters for individual power and personal gain. Citizens’ meaningful input has been compromised by gerrymandering, voter disenfranchisement, and unresponsive politicians. Residents of Washington, D.C., continue to lack autonomy and legislative representation.
▪ The 1 percent benefits from economic, political, and legal structures that oppress communities long targeted by displacement, denial of sovereignty, slavery, and other injustices. These persecuted but resilient communities continue to suffer through generations of disproportionately higher rates of unemployment, poverty, criminalization, and homelessness. Facets of the 1 percent campaign to blame these groups for these problems while obstructing healing and restoration.
▪ Those with power have divided us from working in solidarity by perpetuating historical prejudices and discrimination based on perceived race, religion, immigrant or indigenous status, income, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability, among other things. These divisions have inhibited our ability to work in solidarity, though today we recognize the power of uniting as the 99 percent.
▪ Financial institutions gambled with our savings, homes, and economy. They collapsed the financial system and needed the public to bail them out of their failures yet deny any responsibility and continue to fight oversight. Corporations loot from those whose labor creates society’s prosperity, while the government allows them to privatize profits and socialize risk.
▪ Corporate interests threaten life on Earth by extracting and burning fossil fuels and resisting the necessary transition to renewable energy. Their drilling, mining, clear-cutting, overfishing, and factory farming destroys the land, jeopardizes our food and water, and poisons the soil with near impunity. They privilege polluters over people by subsidizing fossil fuels, blocking investments in clean energy and efficient transportation, and hiding environmental destruction from public oversight.
▪ Private corporations, with the government’s support, use common resources and infrastructure for short-term personal profit, while stifling efforts to invest in public goods.
▪ The U.S. government engages in drawn-out, costly conflicts abroad. Numerous acts of conquest have been, and continue to be, pursued to control resources, overthrow foreign governments, and install subservient regimes. These wars destroy the lives of innocent civilians and American soldiers, many of whom suffer adverse effects throughout life. These operations are a blank check to divert money from domestic priorities.
▪ Government authorities cultivate a culture of fear to invade our privacy, limit assembly, restrict speech, and deny due process. They have failed in their duty to protect our rights. Exacerbated by profiteering interests, the criminal justice system has unfairly targeted underprivileged communities and outspoken groups for prosecution rather than protection.
▪ Corporatized culture warps our perception of reality. It cheapens and mocks the beauty of human thought and experience while promoting excessive materialism as the path to happiness. The corporate news media furthers the interests of the very wealthy, distorts and disregards the truth, and confines our imagination of what is possible for ourselves and society.
▪ Leaders are trading our access to basic needs in exchange for handouts to the ultra-wealthy. Our rights to healthcare, education, food, water, and housing are sacrificed to profit-driven market forces. They are attacking unemployment insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security, creating an uncertain future for us all.*
A better world is possible. “